This truly exceptional women’s swim robe is made from the finest of cotton towelling available anywhere in the world. All Terry Rich Ultra Luxe Swim & Beach Robes are made from 100% Combed Cotton Towelling. The towelling is not only sumptuously think and plush (650 gsm) it also maintains cotton loops on both the internal and external faces of the fabric. This means it is wonderfully plush as well as being supremely absorbent.
Ultra Luxe robes deliver maximum water absorption for super quick and effective drying of the wearer as well as extreme comfort and extra warmth. Ultra Luxe robes are perfect for swimmers who are swimming in cold conditions, swimming in early mornings or late evenings, who have long breaks between getting in and out of the water or for whom being cold is at the very bottom of their list! Ultra Luxe swim robes are also highly effective in windy conditions stopping icy winds penetrating to the body whilst remaining breathable and absorbent.
Ultra Luxe Robes are a fabulous looking cover-up for your trips to and from the water that will also warm you, dry you and keep the harsh sun rays from reaching your skin. No towel needed. These are truly exceptional quality swim robes designed to perform for as many swim season’s as the greatest of water lovers can.
Unique features of Ultra Luxe Swim Robes include:
– Finest quality 650 GSM combed cotton towelling
– Highly absorbent terry loops on BOTH sides of the fabric
– A full length moulded zip for easy on / off dressing, designed for life long rust free action in tough external environments
– A luxurious, oversized and fully lined hood
– An additional waste tie for styling and shaping
– A secure zip pocket for keys, rings and coins
– Highest quality sewing and finishing with fully covered internal seams.
Please note: Not suitable for very warm or humid daytime conditions. Read Caring for your Ultra Luxe Robe for details on specific care instructions for life long performance of this wonderful garment.
To read more about the features of Women’s Robes, please click here.